DV+ Diverter Valve Upgrade N18 Turbo
The DV+ Diverter Valve Upgrade for your N18 Turbo engine produces sharper throttle response, lightning-fast valve actuation, and hold as much boost as you can throw at it. This direct-fit solution couldn't be simpler - keep what works and replace what doesn't.
- Uses factory solenoid coil for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on chipped engines
- Direct-fit replacement with TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
- The T9353 is designed to fit in the tight confines of the Mini N18 engine bay. The T9353 kit splits the DV+ into two parts, the valve, and the solenoid, (which are joined by hoses), meaning the solenoid can be mounted lower in the engine bay out of the way.
- Other manufacturers’ products involve replacing the entire system with a traditional pneumatic valve. (i.e. no electronic control). This approach is really a step backwards in technology (a bit like replacing fuel injection with a carburettor) resulting in slower response and effectively removing any control the ECU has over the valve operation.
- This DV+ solution on the other hand is more responsive, offers better boost recovery on gearshift, retains ECU control and doesn’t cause compressor surge/ turbo flutter. Oh, and it doesn’t require different springs or frequent rebuilds either. It’s just the way the factory diverter valve SHOULD BE!