The Forge Motorsport dump valve for the 2015-on 1.2 TSI engine codes CJZA, CJZC, CJZD, CYVB as found in the Skoda Fabia, Skoda Octavia, VW Golf, VW Polo, Audi A1, Audi A3, Seat Ibiza and Seat Leon.
The 1.2 and 1.4 TSI doesn’t have a dump valve from the factory, so this product allows you to have the traditional dump valve noise between gear changes and when letting off the gas pedal. It won’t bring on any check engine lights and the car will drive just as before.
- This kit totally replaces the plastic pipe from turbo to manifold with a silicon hose (available in a choice of colours), and everything else you need to install the valve is included in the kit together with full instructions.
- Unlike other valves on the market the Forge valve will not bring on any check engine lights.(EML)
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
This Forge valve set up is designed to fit with the standard intake.
We cannot guarantee it will fit with all aftermarket intakes.
The supplied blanking plug should be fitted if your car does not have a secondary breather.
Available colour choices of silicone hose - Red, Blue, Black.
Audi A1 (8X) 2010-2018 1.2 TSI & 1.4TSI 2015 Onwards
Audi A3 1.2 TSI 2015 Onwards 8V & 1.4 TSI 2015 Onwards
Seat Ibiza Mk4.5 (6P) 2015-2017 1.2TSI Seat Ibiza 1.4L TSI
Seat Leon Mk3 2012-2020 1.4 TSI 125/150 BHP 2014-2019
Skoda Fabia 1.2 TSI 2015 Onwards
Skoda Octavia 1.2 TSI 2015 Onwards 1.4 150BHP