A silicone inlet hose for the BMW Mini R60 (Countryman) with the Cooper S petrol engine. The hose is constructed from the highest grade European silicone and fabric reinforced allowing it to withstand greater temperatures and negative pressures than the original organic rubber hose. The hose is available in a choice of Red, Black and Blue, simply select your choice in the options below when ordering.
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- MINI R56 LCI (07/2009 — 11/2013)
- MINI Clubman R55 LCI (06/2009 — 06/2014)
- MINI Cabrio R57 LCI (06/2009 — 06/2015)
- MINI Coupé R58 (12/2010 — 04/2015)
- MINI Roadster R59 (01/2011 — 04/2015)
- MINI Countryman R60 (01/2010 — 10/2016)
- MINI Paceman R61 (03/2012 — 09/2016)
Please note that some engines have additional sensors in the intake pipe, which will need to be tapped into this pipe to fit.